The Big Day

On Nov 29 2008 DazeyDee (Danen) marries Almost Hubby (Scott).

This blog is a place for Dazey's online friends to see pictures of the "big day" and to leave best wishes for the happy couple.

ShazzyWomble (Sharon) will be acting as official WW Online photographer, posting photos soon after the wedding, and maybe giving some commentary.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Your wedding day

Dear Dazeydee

I have sent you a message (or I think I have) via the Community Boards but I have no idea whether you will receive it or not. I just can’t work out how to use the boards properly. Anyway I want to wish you all the best for your wedding on Saturday and for the whole future. You are a wonderful person, always there to help everyone with your encouragement, suggestions and recipes. I hope the weather is perfect for your special day.

Lyn

[signature removed]